It’s time for holiday gift-giving, and this gift guide includes several ideas for you—one of which we are featuring below!
These gift ideas are not the only reason that you should get your own copy of this guide. Inside you will find a large world map that shows where many popular essential oils come from. This map can be easily displayed in your essential oil class and used to teach your prospective customers about where essential oils are obtained. The gift guide unfolds to reveal this large 11″ × 17″ (28 × 43 cm) chart that can be framed or passed around. Get your free copy here—and feel free to get extras to pass out to your essential oil–loving friends!
As mentioned above, we are highlighting one of the recipes—the Refreshing Rosemary Mint Shampoo—that is found in the gift guide. This shampoo uses peppermint and rosemary essential oils because they are both known to help stimulate hair growth and work well for all hair types. If you prefer a different scent or have different needs, check out Modern Essentials for more essential oil suggestions, and feel free to switch out the oils in this recipe. This shampoo makes a great gift for any of your holistically inclined friends!
[recipe title=”Refreshing Peppermint Rosemary Shampoo” servings=”Yield=8 oz. (240 ml)” time=”5 minutes” difficulty=”Easy”]
Ingredients & Supplies:
- 1–2 tsp. (5–10 ml) Sweet Almond Oil or olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. (30 ml) Vegetable Glycerin
- 10 drops rosemary essential oil
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Castile Soap
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) distilled water (or enough to top off the bottle)
- 8 oz. Plastic Bottle with Disc-Top Cap
- Add all ingredients to the bottle in the order listed above.
- Shake until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.