Treat your hands to an all-natural moisturizing lotion bar with the benefits of therapeutic-grade lavender essential oil!
[recipe title=”Lavender Lotion Bar” yield=”4 lotion bars” time=”15 minutes active; 1 hour inactive” difficulty=”Easy”]
Ingredients & Supplies Needed:
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Shea Butter
- 1/4 cup Beeswax
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- Muffin tin
- 4 muffin tin liners
- 1 Clear PET Plastic Jar
- Place muffin tin liners in muffin tin. Set aside.
- Melt together the Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, and Beeswax in a double boiler on the stove. Then remove from heat.
- Stir in essential oil.
- Pour mixture into prepared muffin tin.
- Let cool completely.
- Remove lotion bars from tin.
- To use, just rub the bar across your skin, and then rub the lotion in with your hand.
- Store the bars in an airtight container, such as our 16 oz. Clear PET Plastic Jar.
- Enjoy your soft, silky skin!