Summer adventures bring lots of bugs, and subsequently, lots of bug bites. Here’s an all-natural bug spray recipe that will keep the bugs away without damaging your health. Our favorite part? It smells so much better than typical bug sprays!
[recipe title=”Bug Spray” servings=”Yield=4 oz. (100 ml)” time=”2 minutes” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) Witch Hazel
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) distilled water
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 7 drops melaleuca essential oil
- 7 drops peppermint essential oil
- 7 drops lemongrass essential oil
- 4 oz. Spray Bottle
- “Bug Spray” vinyl label
- Combine the witch hazel and water in the spray bottle.
- Add the essential oils, and shake to combine.
- Spritz the bug spray on your skin, and rub in.