Essential oils definitely aren’t just for women! We all love the health benefits of essential oils, especially when they smell good. Here’s a simple cologne recipe that smells great and will allow your man to reap the benefits of essential oils at the same time.
[recipe title=”Men’s Cologne” servings=”Yield=10 ml” time=”2 minutes” difficulty=”Easy”]
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) Witch Hazel
- 8 drops fir essential oil
- 8 drops orange essential oil
- 4 drops frankincense essential oil
- 2 drops Natural Essential Oil Emulsifier
- 10 ml Spray Bottle
- Add the essential oils to the spray bottle, and then add the emulsifier.
- Fill the remainder of the spray bottle with witch hazel.
- Shake to combine.
- Spritz on 2–3 sprays as you get ready each day.
An essential oil emulsifier helps essential oils to bond with water-based products. Witch hazel is great for your skin with a minimal aroma; however, it is water based, meaning that the essential oils will not entirely bond with it. If you do not have the emulsifier, you may alternatively use perfumer’s alcohol in place of witch hazel, or simply shake the bottle well before each application.